Tuesday, November 13, 2007

glad.

"Be glad of life, because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." - Henry Van Dyke

Always love, a lot of work, little play, and SO thankful to see the stars. It's a rarity this time of year in Portland and with the stormy weather from yesterday I thought they might not show themselves for a while. But, there they were. I love the depth I feel when I look at them. They ground me and during these times of crazy craziness I'll take any opportunity to find the ground.

Not only did the stars add to my joy for the day but my swap group arrived in my e-mail! Yaaaaay! A few of them have sites and after checking them out I am even more excited about being a part of this fun little homemade gift giving and receiving...take a peek for yourself:

cplush - prints, collage and little jewels inbetween. fabulous.
sewpink - she knits and that impresses me.
blackdaisies - I'm particularly fond of this recent post.
jennalou - creates all sorts of fabric totes and accessories, I like the Eliza Jane Handbag in her little shop.

No comments: