Sunday, November 18, 2007

self portrait challenge.


I've decided to begin participating in this. I'm not quite sure how to feel about it yet, but, I figure any kind of direction and inspiration to practice my VERY amateur photography skills is a good thing. I also figure since I'm expanding in my practices of self reflection, having photo shoot sessions with myself might just help me learn something new and interesting. Anyhow, this month's challenge is "what you wear"...


for me - scarves. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I love scarves of all kinds from all walks of life; old ones, new ones, wool, knitted, crocheted, cotton, linen, any fabric really, but most of all, silk. I adore vintage silk scarves. I treasure them as I would any other piece of beautiful artwork. I'm crazy about how I feel when I wear them and this one I wore on Friday because it was Friday and we were driving to the beach.


1 comment:

daisies said...

i heart scarves :) such a bright sunny photo :)