Monday, July 14, 2008

focus.

i'm finding it difficult to focus these days. i would rather be laying in the grass daydreaming about our upcoming trip than doing, well, anything really. i can't wait to experience the smell of tuscany, the feel of the italian sunshine, the smiles and laughter of my cousins, the taste of the food and wine, the sound of the language (hoping hoping hoping that my studying will pay off and that i'll actually understand a word or two), the feel of the air and the water in the mediterranean. i can't wait to see what the locals look like, what they wear, what other tourists will look like. i can't wait to see what streets and buildings look like and how people plant their gardens. oh, the list goes on and on and on and i'm fully planning on document everything possible in my journal and on film. we are twenty two days away from zipping up our luggage and catching our flight and i'm loving this fabulous world of anticipation!

2 comments:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

mmm, jealous I am!

Erin Alaska said...

you are buddies with my best girl, Sadie (and Evan). You're lucky to have her in your life...your blog is very cute and I will be checking back.
-erin